Apothecary Glass Set
We called it Enver - from French, C'est en Verre, which means 'it is out of glass'. It is pure as glass should be and delicately sophisticated, as most beautiful things are.
To take advantage of natural ingredients for the best skincare treatment, nothing should interfere with the ingredients' natural healing powers. Mixing and storing beauty recipes in neutral (inert) environment will create the best result. Not only our set is custom handmade out of pure, lab-grade glass without ANY plastic mixed in, there is ZERO plastic in the entire set. We use high quality cork and glass only.
The 8-piece frosted glass kit contains the following:
1. Funnel - for pouring liquids and powders
2. Straw - use as a stirring stick or a dropper (by inserting bottom of the straw into any liquid and plugging the top with your thumb to hold on to the liquid on the other end of the straw while transferring this liquid to another container); take care not to cross-contaminate liquids.
3. Mixing bowl - add any liquids, powders and butters to create your own unique beauty recipe
4. Measuring spoon - scoop out powders or liquids before mixing them.
5. 30 ml jar with mini spoon - great for storing clay powders, lotions, scrubs, mixed masques and other recipes that are not very liquid and are easier to scoop out than pour out.
6. 30 ml bottle - wonderful for storing facial tonics or mixtures of various oils
7. 15 ml bottle - great for oils and flower waters (just a smaller quantity)
8. 5 ml amphorae bottle - travel size mini container for 'on the go / travel' beauty regimen or for some precious oil, similar to Katari Barie.
Storage & handling
The kit is packed in a craft box in a way that it will make to you safely. We are working on options for beautiful and sustainable presentation. We are looking at an option which will minimize packaging you will need to recycle and that will maximize your enjoyment of this exquisite beautifully made glass.
You can clean and sanitize this stunning set just as you would any glass product. Though, we must caution that we are now used to very sturdy glass (think Pyrex) and it is not. En Ver can break. Please treat it as a beautiful piece of stunning yet somewhat fragile glass.
100% pure lab-grade hand blown artisanal glass.
Funny we have to talk about ingredients in glass. SHOCKER! Bottom line is that it is all pure, lab-grade glass, handblown by Katari Artisans. Our glass does not have ANY plastic mixed in. Just PURE glass.
Here is how our beautiful glass is made - it is not a huge manufacturing facility, but families of incredible artisans who make it. Please meet Ali, Katari's head master glassmaker and his littler 'helper'! :)
Here are some ideas on how to use the set:
- You can use straw as a dropper for oils
- Use jars and bottles to create and store recipes you made
- Get additional jars and bottles from us and sell your recipes to your customers; they will be grateful to take a stunning work of art home to use on their skin in-between treatments
- Use funnel for powders, oils and liquids or perfumes
- Our corks are the highest grade, which means you can use them for home made essential oil blends and fragrances